This is a high level video overview of the benefits and differences of both a SeamlessDoc created from an existing PDF and creating a completely new Web Form.
The Following are the differences between a webform and a doc
- You already have a PDF and you would like to make this fillable. You prefer to keep the formatting of this PDF and make it fillable
- Your form is a state or federal mandate and formatting must be preserved
- The form will have multiple signatures
- The form needs to have input from multiple people
- You have complex calculations
- Quick to upload and implement
- Mobile and Tablet Friendly
- The priority is a modern and sleek user interface
- You want to have conditional questions display based on the answer to other questions
- ADA WCAG 2.0 Compliant
- Specialty features such as: translate, reCaptcha, images/videos, survey tools, embedded maps, Acuity scheduling, and more!