As a director or owner user of the GRM, you can download the following from the Record Portal: Submission Data, Attachments, and PDFs populated with submission data. You can download the data sets and files from one, multiple, or all submissions.
To download data and files for one submission:
- From within the pipeline, click the white box on the left hand side of the submission for which you’d like to download.
- Then, click on the download icon located on the upper right of the page. You’ll then be prompted to decide what you’d like to include in the zip file downloaded.
You can also select the downward facing arrow in the Record column to download a specific submission.
To download data and files for all submissions
- Click on the white box on the upper left next to Submitted On, which is on the same row as the column headers. This button will then select all of the submissions.
- Then, click on the download icon located on the upper right. Just like downloading the data and files for a single submission, you’ll be prompted to decide what you’d like to include in the zip file.
To download data from submission details view:
- Click on any open space between columns of data to open the submission details for a given submission.
2. From within the Submission Details pop up, click the the icon to the left of the X to open up a new tab with all of the selected submission’s information.
3. From within the new tab, you can make individual downloads of data. This can be found in the Attachments section. You can download a CSV file, the populated PDF, and any pertinent attachments made for that submission.