Through the GRM, you can change and move data from one submission back onto the same form or onto another form entirely. This is useful for corrections, renewals, and permits.
NOTE: FormFill only works with Single Line Fields and Multi Line Fields.
Setting Up API Aliases
Before going into the GRM, make sure your form is completely set up in SeamlessDocs and that all of the fields have an API Alias. This is done in the form's editor and only on a field-by-field basis. If you are going to copy the data from one form onto a different form, then you will also need to add the same API Aliases from your first form to the second one.
Create a Submission Using FormFill
- Find the form that you'd like to use with FormFill in your GRM. Then, go into the form's pipeline.
- Select the submission you'd like to use. This will make the Create button become clickable.
- A popup window will appear where you can review the data from the submission. You can update the information as needed and then click the Confirm Information button to move forward.
- Depending on your use case, select either Use Current Document or Use a Different Document. If you select use, Use a Different Document then you will be able to browse through your folders and forms to find the form you'd like to copy the data to.
NOTE: If you are using FormFill to push information from one form to another, then keep in mind that you will only be able to transfer information from a Webform to a Doc or from a Doc to a Doc. It is not possible to use FormFill to push information onto a different Webform.
5. Once you receive the message that the new document has been created, select Open Link in New Tab or the Google Link to review the submission to make sure that it's correct. If your form has a workflow and the first signer is known, then they will get notified that they need to sign the form. If your first signer is unknown then you will want to copy and paste the Google Link to send back to the first signer.